messi vs ronaldo
Real Madrid v Barcelona El Clasico Football Match – 02.03.2013 – El Clasico Football Match Preview, Prediction, Squad Information
Real Madrid v Barcelona El Clasico football match will be in 02.03.2013 at Madrid, Spain for Spanish La Liga match. Real Madrid has won their last match against Barcelona at away match with 1-3 score. Real Madrid has played well in that match. Cristiano Ronaldo’s good performance has given Ral Madrid victory. Real Madrid has no chance for title in La Liga anymore and they are focusing at cup matches in local league and Europe. Iker Casillas is still injured at Real Madrid squad and he won’t be on the pitch for this match. Cristiano Ronaldo will be a key man for this match. His performance will affect to match result certainly. Real Madrid fans expecting much from him in El Clasico matches. Real Madrid has beaten Barcelona with his goals in last match and he will want to do it in this match too. Mesut Ozil’s performance is growing at Real Madrid. He will try to help Cristiano Ronaldo in this match with his key passes.
Barcelona has lost badly against Real Madrid in front of their supporters and that damaged players morales. Barcelona couldn’t win critical match against Real Madrid this season and that gave their supporters a little disappointment. Their losing against AC Milan at away was another disappointment for Barcelona fans. They will be on the pitch for winning this match for apologize from their fans but I am not sure if they can do it. Xavi and Eric Abidal are injured and they won’t be in Barcelona squad against Real Madrid at El Clasico.
Real Madrid Squad:
Lopez, Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Essien, Modrid, Callejon, Mesut Ozil, Ronaldo, Benzema
Alves, Pique, Mascherano, Alba, Fabregas, Busquets, Iniesta, Pedro, Messi, David Villa.
Real Madrid v Barcelona Match Notes:
- Real Madrid hasn’t lost in home match in La Liga yet
- Real Madrid won 6 matches in a row in La Liga
- Real Madrid got 1 draw and 4 wins at their last 5 matches.
- Real Madrid scored 7 goals and conceded 2 goals in their last 3 matches
- Real Madrid has faced with Barcelona 5 times in El Clasico matches this year and they got 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 lose against Barcelona
- Real Madrid has hosted Barcelona two times at home in El Clasico matches and Real Madrid got 1 win and a draw at home matches.
- Barcelona got 1 win, 1 draw and 1 lose in their last 3 matches at away in La Liga
- Barcelona scored 3 and conceded 6 goals in their last 3 matches
- Barcelona didn’t lose 2 matches in a row in La Liga
- Barcelona has faced with Real Madrid 5 times in Clasico matches this year and they got 1 wins, 2 draws and 2 loses.
- Xavi is injured at Barcelona squad.
- Iker Casillas is inured at Real Madrid squad.
The match will begin at 15:00 with GMT
Match Prediction: 2-3 goals at match