Vancouver Whitecaps v Toronto FC Football Match – 02.03.2013 – MLS MAtch Preview and Prediction
Vancouver Whitecaps v Toronto FC football match will be in 02.03.2013 at Vancouver, Canada for MLS match. Vancouver Whitecaps has finished 11th position America MLS league. They have lost just 3 matches at home matches last season and they got 8 wins and 6 draws. Nigel Reo-Coker and Kenny Miller are the most valuable players of Vancouver Whitecaps. Vancouver Whitecaps has transferred 12 new players in this year. They have generally transferred University league players and they have also added Johnny Leveron from Motagua, Nigel Reo-Coker from Ipswich Town and Daigo Kobayashi from Shimizu S-Pulse. 5 days algo they also signed with Canadian goalkeeper Simon Thomas. They have lost many good players this year. Barry Robson, Martin Bonjour, Dane Richards, John Thorrington, Atiba Harris has moved other clubs.
Toronto FC has released many young players this season. They have sold or released Eric Hassli, Joao Plata, Ty Harden, Eric Avila, Milos Kocic and Ryan Johnson from their squad. Thorsten Frings has retired last season. They have transferred Welsh striker Robert Earnshaw and signed with Julio Ceaser this year.
Vancouver v Toronto Match Notes:
- Toronto FC could win only 2 matches and got 3 draws last year at away.
- Toronto FC sold many good player and they couldn’t still replace them
- Toronto FC has finished last year at the bottom of MLS standings last year
- Toronto FC has scored 21 goals and conceded 37 goals at away matches
- Toronto FC Squad’s total value is 7.650.000 Euro
- Vancouver Whitecaps has sold many players from squad and they have replaced them.
- Vancouver Whitecaps transfer policy was better than Toronto FC this year
- Vancouver Whitecaps has finished MLS in mid-table position
- Vancouver Whitecaps has just lost 3 matches at home last year.
- Vancouver Whitecaps squad’s value is 9.475.000 Euro
THE MATCH WILL BEGIN AT 23:30 with GMT
Match Prediction: Vancouver Whitecaps wins