The English Premier League season is a mere four weeks old and the usual combination of drama and intrigue has been there for all to see already. Finishing the campaign in the top 4 guarantees Champions League football next term and once again, the usual suspects look ready to battle it out this season for the opportunity to battle it out amongst Europe’s elite.
In a league known for its unpredictability, it promises to be yet another fantastic season of Premier League football and here are our Premier League Top 4 Prediction(s):-
PREMIER LEAGUE TOP 4 PREDICTIONS:
Manchester city – 1/100
Pep Guardiola’s Manchester City revolutionised English football last season with their devastating displays – ending the season with 100 points out of a possible 114 and they have started well with comfortable wins over Arsenal, Huddersfield and Newcastle. Whilst there are surely bigger tests to come, their general performances have suggested that they are ready to pick up where they left off last season.
Liverpool – 1/10
Last season’s Champions League finalists Liverpool look to have recruited well in the summer and with Jurgen Klopp at the helm, will be confident they can make an assault on the Premier League. Their wait for a league title is nearly at 30 years and the Anfield contingent possess a growing belief that this is their year and they have started with 4 wins from a possible 4.
Chelsea – 4/11
Maurizio Sarri has been brought in to replace Antonio Conte and the former Napoli head coach has been tasked with bringing attractive and successful football to Stamford Bridge. Despite having no pre-season as such to work with his players, Sarri has overseen 4 wins from his first 4 league games as Chelsea boss and they look to have a squad capable of competing this season.
Tottenham – 1/2
Mauricio Pochettino continues to work wonders with his Tottenham squad and his young charges look well placed to compete for a top 4 finish in the Premier League once again this term. 3 wins from their opening 4 games – including a 3-0 win at Manchester United – suggest that Spurs will once again be in the mix come next May.
Manchester United – 6/4
Jose Mourinho has endured a tough summer; failing to recruit many of his desired transfer targets and seeing his team lose back to back matches against Brighton and Tottenham in August. The Red Devils will be confident they can turn things around however and they have plenty of players capable of propelling them up the league.
Arsenal – 9/4
Unai Emery is the new man at the helm at the Emirates and whilst it looks as if his ideologies may take a while to be imparted on his players, the wealth of attacking options the Gunners possess will hold them in good stead this season. With 2 wins and 2 defeats from their opening 4 games, it could be a rollercoaster in North London this season.
predicted top 4:-
1. Manchester City
4. manchester united
pays 3.78 as an accumulator with Bet365 (ANY ORDER). (Odds correct at 14:11 13th Sept 2018 and subject to change)
New Customers only. Up to £100 in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply.
Significant Terms and Conditions
• Available to new customers only. Make a qualifying deposit of £5* or more and claim the offer within 30 days of registering your account to qualify for a 100% matched amount in Bet Credits, up to a maximum of £100*. Once claimed, your Bet Credits will be held in your account balance and are non-withdrawable.
• To release your Bet Credits for use, you must place qualifying bets to the value of your qualifying deposit (capped at €100*) and they must settle within 30 days of claiming the offer. Only qualifying bets settled after claiming the offer will count towards this requirement.
• Deposits made using NETeller, Skrill or Skrill 1-Tap will not count as your qualifying deposit.
• Bets placed must meet certain conditions to count towards the release of your Bet Credits:
• Must contain at least one selection at odds of 1/5 (1.20) or greater.
• In market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome, either pre-match or In-Play, only the outcome with your highest cumulative stake will count.
• Where a stake has been partially Cashed Out, only the remaining active stake will count.
• Where a bet has been edited using our Edit Bet feature, only the new stake on the new bet will count.
• Fully Cashed Out, Instant Games, Gaming, void bets or bets placed via our Telephone Betting service will not count.
• Your Bet Credits are non-withdrawable, and Bet Credits stakes are not included in any returns. Any returns from Bet Credits placed will be added to your Withdrawable Balance. Bet Credits cannot be used on certain products, offers/promotions and bet types. See full Terms and Conditions for details.
• Your Bet Credits will be forfeit and removed if your account is inactive for 90 consecutive days.
*or currency equivalent
T&Cs, time limits and exclusions apply.