Club Brugge Squad
Cercle Brugge v Club Brugge Football Match – 28.02.2013 – Belgian Cup Match Preview and Prediction
Cercle Brugge v Club Brugge football match will be in 28.02.2013 at Bruges, Belgium for Belgian Cup match. Cercle Brugge will relegate from Belgium Pro League one more time at the end of season. There’s not much point difference and there are many matches still but Cercle Brugge is not fighting for stand at Pro League. Thay have lost 6 matches in a row in Belgium Pro League and they couldn’t win 5 matches in a row at Belgium Cups and League. Their last win was against KV Oostende in Belgian Cup. Mushaga Bakenga are the most goal scorers at Cercle Brugge squad. He scored 6 goals for Cercle Brugge. Cercle Brugge has sold Eidur Gudjohnsen to their rival club Club Brugge about a month ago. Eidur Gudjohnsen has scored 6 goals for Cercle Brugge too.
Club Brugge has no hope for league title anymore and they have focused on Belgian Cup matches. They have good squad but however they couldn’t be in form in Belgium Pro League for a while. They got 5 wins, 4 draws and 4 loses at away matches in the league. I think this stats are good enough to beat Cercle Brugge in an away match. Club Brugge also got 3 wins, 1 lose and 1 draw in their last 5 away match in the league. Carlos Bacca is the most valuable player of Club Brugge squad. He scored 19 goals and made 3 assists in 22 matches. Maxime Lestienne has helped Carlos Becca a alot with their assists in the league. There’s no banned or injured player at Club Brugge squad.
- Cercle Brugge couldn’t win 5 matches in a row in Belgium
- Cercle Brugge has sold one of their best strikers in squad
- Cercle Brugge has won their last home match against second divion team KV Oostende in 12.12.2012
- Cercle Brugge just scored two goals and concede 9 goals in their last 5 matches
- Cercle Brugge has won first match of this round with 1-0 score
- Club Brugge has lost against Cercle Brugge in a home match at 28.11.2012
- Club Brugge got draw in their last two match
- Club Brugge has scored 7 goals and conceded 8 goals in their last 5 matches.
- Club Brugge has no hope for league and they should win this match if they want to qualify Europe
Match Prediction: Club Brugge Wins